The Executive Assistant supports to the C-Suite Senior Leadership team. This position requires an elevated level of confidentiality and professionalism, expert organizational and computer skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects while maintaining a high level of accuracy. Must be a creative analytical person and comfortable in a challenging environment.
- Manage confidential and proprietary materials and information.
- Develop and prepare correspondence and executive presentations.
- Research and collect data for reports and presentations.
- Schedule domestic and international travel.
- Support and manage special projects from inception to completion.
- Schedule and coordinate all details of on and off-site meetings.
This is a full-time on-site position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum five years of experience in a similar position in a corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field. Paralegal experience a plus
- Advanced skill level in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management and critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.