On the first day of employment, we offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K with employer match, paid vacation, quarterly bonus opportunity and company paid life insurance.
The Production Supervisor maintains a safe work environment while meeting deadlines and production expectations with little or no supervision. Will direct and assign work to the hourly production personnel and coordinate production activities. Responsibilities include involvement in onboarding, training, performance feedback, documentation, reporting accuracy, and other supervisory responsibilities.
This is a full-time position. The schedule is 3 days on 2 days off 2 days on 3 days off. 9am to 9pm.
- Ensures a safe work environment and culture, ensures compliance with all company. safety/environmental and housekeeping policies.
- Manages personnel scheduling to achieve the production scheduling requirements.
- Communicates between Production Manager, Customer Service, and other supervisors to manage production priorities.
- Inspects work areas to ensure operational performance and utilization.
- Monitors employee performance to assure that quality and production standards are met and completes performance reviews.
- Assures that employees are trained to adequately perform assigned tasks, including onboarding new hires, and cross-training personnel.
- Maintains 2-way communication with shift team members.
- Helps to build and maintain positive morale on the production floor.
Competencies and Attributes
- Leadership (includes integrity, ethics, attitude)
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality systems
- Teamwork/Team Leadership
- Customer Focused, both internal and external
- Results Focused
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Decision making and Judgment
- Production Supervisor: Minimum of 5 years
PSi is an Equal Opportunity Employer