About Sidaplax VOF
Sidaplax v.o.f was founded in 1957 in Ghent, Belgium. In 1985, Sidaplax v.o.f. was acquired by Plastic Suppliers, Inc. from Columbus, Ohio, USA. The company employs 40 associates involved in manufacturing, sales and marketing, technical support, customer service, and management. In 2014, the company moved to a new site and purchased new equipment to meet growing demand.